The Historical Mouse!

Yesterday I had a wee little argument (I would still call it a misunderstanding!) with someone.
I usually don't like argumentative episodes and try to escape from them - not because I lack the capabilty to argue but for the simple reason that it leaves a sour taste in my mouth! For this behaviour of mine I got a new name. A mouse! ;-)

Well, I look at it with a positive attitude. I think a mouse is great. So many contraptions have been invented to catch hold of this one timid little animal! I give full marks to its smart moves.

A mouse made a one time cartoonist into an all time Walt Disney!

A mouse can even take Ganpati Bappa for a ride! :-)

Finally, a mouse is the first to leave a ship that is sinking.


(is it a rat or a mouse?? For now, let it be a mouse!)





Comments

Rats leave a sinking ship first... but you're not a rat by any standard. So we'll pretend they're mice :)
Pauravi Bhatt said…
By the way, it's not because of leaving an argument that I got this name - a mouse - but for the 'squeamish' behaviour of mine!

Squeamish means-of delicate conscience.

Do mice possess this quality? Teeeeeeeelll meeeeeeee!

People don't seem to have any conscience nowadays.

I am daringly different, looks like!!

Popular posts from this blog

In My Life...

Understanding God

Ooty - Beauty, Tea and Spooky!