Flight with Denver

Sunday afternoon. It's never slumber time for me. I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep!
I switch on some music and opt for Denver.
He makes me think of the roads, the nooks and corners of my childhood days.
He makes me want to think of all the children, flowers and trees as my sisters and my brothers.
He makes me want to love the mountains, the sunshine and life itself.
He almost makes me want to fly.

Sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy
Sunshine in my eyes makes me cry
Sunshine on the water looks so lovely
Sunshine almost always makes me high.

If I had a wish that I could wish for you
I’d make a wish for sunshine all the while.

Comments

I love your poetic posts. Even if they're poetic posts about potties ;)

Popular posts from this blog

In My Life...

Understanding God

Ooty - Beauty, Tea and Spooky!