(Broken) Promises In Love!!

I find it too funny. And it's such a hoax! Just heard some girls talking about their life and how they were in love with someone and how things never worked out. Interesting overhearing.

One girl said a guy in her office wrote a song specially for her where he put forth his love; how she was the only girl that he'd love all his life and all that crap! Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum! The other girl said she wasn't sure of the guy who had proposed to her. He was willing to wait for her for eternity. He told her that she was the bird he loved and he loved her so much that if he'd set her free, she would come back to him if his love was true.

I found this conversation hilarious. Could I laugh out loud?!

These girls need time. To think in a mature way. The promises that are made to them will fly away with time. The boys will go their own way and the girls too will find their true calling. Though I really hope that their love blossoms with time and that I would be proved wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Life...

Understanding God

Ooty - Beauty, Tea and Spooky!