Bang The Lore

Whoever said Bangalore was the IT capital of our country? Well, in a way it is. It's the 'Inept Town' of India. I've just moved here a week back and everything seems so different when compared to Bombay. Power cuts, water cuts, rotten vegetables and fruits, snobbish locals, hardly any home delivery services, no hindi speaking help available, no sense of time in people...The list is endless.

Bombay has really spoilt me. It doesn't give you the kind of space Bangalore offers, nor does it have a pleasant climate. Yet, the pace and the quality of everyday requirements is just too good to be true. My first week in Bangalore, I was down with a bad throat and a severe cough. And nowhere could I find the Ayurvedic medicine that I usually take during such times. None of the chemists had it. Back in Bombay, even the smallest of chemists would stock it! I was surprised when a the local chemist told me to go to another suburb to get it. Well, I just had to do some home remedies and get relief for my throat.

Let's see what else this city's going to surprise me with. The sunny mornings, the evening showers and the chills at night are surprising enough.
Anyway, I don't want to sound like a complaint box, but I really can't help it. That's all I have for now. Complaints. Just want to bang the lore that says this city is super.

Come to Bombay, guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Life...

Understanding God

Ooty - Beauty, Tea and Spooky!