Mark after a Sting

On your mark, get set...go! Soon it's going to be time to welcome one of the greatest rockers of our time to India. Mark Knopfler from Dire Straits. To think of it, it's an uncanny coincidence that two of my all time favourite rockers come to India back to back.

For those who don't know, there is this link between Sting and Dire Straits too. Sting featured in the very popular song of Dire Straits - Money for Nothing. He mouthed the 'I want my MTV...' The next time you listen to the song, make sure you're all ears.


So now that I've been stung, it's time for me to be in dire straits.

How long, how long, Markie, how long has it been?
How long you gonna keep me wondering...
How long before you shoot
My love is strong...
How long?

Not long...The waiting stops on the 5th of March.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Life...

Understanding God

Ooty - Beauty, Tea and Spooky!