Fun Being Mum

I take my son to the garden every evening. He really makes a mess of himself in the sand pit. After playtime, I take him home and clean him up in the bathroom. This is an everyday affair that we follow.

One day, since the smoldering summer has begun, I let him be in the bathroom on his own for a while. He usually fills a small bucket with water and splashes it around. While he was kept busy, I went to the bedroom to put some clothes away in the cupboard.

After about a five minutes, my little fellow comes running into the bedroom shouting, "I have finished all my work." Amused, I asked him what work he had finished. He answered with a lot of pride, "I put all the water from the potty in the bucket."

Yuck! He got a terrible scolding together with a Dettol bath for 'finishing all his work'!! And I had to finish cleaning up all the buckets and tumblers in the bathroom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Life...

Understanding God

Ooty - Beauty, Tea and Spooky!