Michael Jackson

He must have turned away from his 'black' self
He must have turned away from his marriages
He must have turned away from normal human behaviour
He must have turned away from limelight

But there is one thing he could never turn away from

Music.

We've been together for such a long time now

Music, music and me
Don't care whether all our songs rhyme
Now music, music and me

Only know wherever I go
We're as close as two friends can be
There have been others
But never two lovers
Like music, music and me

Grab a song and come along
You can sing your melody
In your mind you will find
A world of sweet harmony

Birds of a feather will fly together
Now music, music and me
Music and me

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have been watching his songs for the whole day, today. It reminds me of my wonder years - His music shall always be an integral part of that. Whatever murkiness surrounded his life - his clear sweet voice rings true and always strikes a chord in my heart!
Anonymous said…
Hey its me jahnavi I for got to key in my name

Popular posts from this blog

In My Life...

Understanding God

Ooty - Beauty, Tea and Spooky!