Supermom

Yeah! I feel like a Supermom! Wish I had that cape. The only thing left for me to do is fly!

To me, being a mom means :

Waking up early
Preparing baby's breakfast
Soaking an almond for the baby
Making the bitter medicine paste for the baby
Changing the diaper as soon as he wakes up
Brushing his teeth
Preparing for our breakfast
Feeding the baby breakfast- that takes pretty long, mind you!
Taking him down to say 'ta-ta' to Papa
Strolling in the garden and showing the baby butterflies, grass, clouds, cat and everything that is there to see!
Coming back home and having my breakfast with the baby tugging at me all the time. It's difficult to eat that way!
Potty time! Cleaning baby's potty
Massaging him with baby oil
Bathing him and letting him play for long in the tub with splashes of water thrown at me!
Making him sleep after his bath
Bathing, cooking for the baby, lunch and my design work is done ONLY when he's sleeping! Woof!
Feeding the baby lunch when he wakes up, making me follow him all around the house
Reading to him in the afternoon. From teddy bears to trucks...we have so many books to see!
Playing ball and other musical toys
Preparing for his evening snack and dinner, with him tugging at me, crying, screaming and everything else that he can do to get my attention
Feeding him his snack - mixed fruit smoothie!
Freshen him up and dress him for his evening outing
An hour of walking on the road and in the compound, showing him all the different things around
Come back home, change his clothes and feed him dinner, again running after him
By then, Papa's back and he takes baby for yet another outing
Till then I finish my dinner
When he's back, it's bath time. Till then, papa's finishes dinner
Washing baby's utensils that have been used throughout the day. I don't trust the maid with them
Sterilising the sippy cups and spoons
Sleep time now! Making baby sleep a goodnight's sleep
After that, it's my turn to go for a shower
Reading my Sai Satcharita before I call it a night...
I can't call it a night just yet!!
I start my design jobs at 12 a.m and usually work till 2 in the night
Sleep and wait for the alarm to go off early in the morning.

SUPERMOM! Don't you think so?

Comments

Sigh...I agree and dread what's coming
Dr Sonal Jomraj said…
They should tell us this before we get married!!!

Times two for me...with seperate meal times and food eating speeds...not to mention one is a late sleeper and the other an early riser!!!

Popular posts from this blog

In My Life...

Understanding God

Ooty - Beauty, Tea and Spooky!