Listen...Do you wanna know a secret?

Listen.

Always listen to your inner voice. There must have been times in your life when you have to make some important decision. When you listen to your inner voice, it's never so difficult. And never doubt what you listen. The effects are always known much later. Have patience.

There are plenty of cases I can mention here. You have a great job coming your way which offers double of your present salary but your inner voice tells you - 'Don't get tempted. Stay where you are'. You stay put and it's only after 6 months that you realise that the place you were contemplating to join has closed down. This is how it works!

A girl was being pursued by a boy in her office for almost two years but the girl's inner voice told her that this boy wasn't for her. She never responded to him. 3 years passed by and her inner voice said - 'Well, I say no, but if you still want to test me, go ahead, but I will win in the end'. She contacted the boy after a long period just to check if her inner voice is going to win. It did win! The conversation did prove once and for all that this boy wasn't meant for her. The girl's inner voice was always correct - before and even 3 years after.

Some time back, we got this client and I told my creative partner that my intuition said that this guy wouldn't pay. This intuition is nothing but your inner voice. We finished the job but got not a penny for it!! I gave a nice little lecture to my partner and asked him to listen to me in the future!

Hope this precious secret of success works with everyone. It does, always...you just have to acknowledge it.

Listen to your heart

When hes calling for you.
Listen to your heart
Theres nothing else you can do.
I dont know where youre going
And I dont know why,
But listen to your heart...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Life...

Understanding God

Ooty - Beauty, Tea and Spooky!