Design

I was just browsing through the web and saw a site designed by someone I thought had a superb sense of design. I was dissappointed. Actually the word is disturbed. I went through the over-crowded home page with so many different fonts used here and there and big blocks making my eyes sore!

When I came back to one of the sites that I am working on presently, I felt myself feel so much at peace. There was so much balance and such beauty in the serene colours...

No, I am not bragging about my work. Please do not misunderstand me.

A good design, whether done my me or any other person, will never fail to please my heart.

Comments

HARUNA said…
evry blog' design is different and interesting... yours is very nice one!

Popular posts from this blog

In My Life...

Understanding God

Ooty - Beauty, Tea and Spooky!