Groupism

A friend of mine has been observing my 'not recently updated' blog. He asked me if I had a blog block. That's a nice phrase - Blog Block!

It's not that I've nothing to write but I don't know what all to write.

This past week had so many things happening. But most of them don't want to feature here.

One interesting thing I did was to start a group on Yahoo. A group of all the people I worked with in my last job. I thought I was doing something great - to bring together so many people. The thought came to me because almost everyone has been in touch with me and they keep asking about the other people. I was quite fed up telling them the same old stories individually.

Anyway, I did start the group but the response was pathetic. Only 3 members in one week! Shameful! Bad idea!

On asking a few to join, I got discouraging replies. Some people just didn't want to be in touch. I can't force anyone, can I? Should I be the moderator for a group that has individuals who don't want to interact ?

I don't think so. I'm in touch with all of them anyway!
I quit and put another enthusiastic friend of mine on the new job. But to no luck. We're still 3!

Forget it. How are we ever going to be friends with the whole world...I wonder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Life...

Understanding God

Ooty - Beauty, Tea and Spooky!