Reality Check

My friend, ladyluanne.blogspot.com has written about how the world is short of Real Men. Worth a read.
I was just wondering if there is anything real left anywhere! See what I mean:

A: "Hey, your hair looks great!"
B: "Thanks, I just got them straightened"

C: "I love the colour of your eyes."
D: "I never told you, but I wear brown lenses!"

E: "Your nose used to be sharp when I saw you as a child."
F: " Yes aunty, I went in for a cosmetic surgery."

The list goes on and on and on...

Let me take you down, cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields
Nothing is real and nothing to get hung about...


Comments

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.
It’s getting hard to be someone but it all works out, it doesn’t matter much to me.

Popular posts from this blog

In My Life...

Understanding God

Ooty - Beauty, Tea and Spooky!